Happy Friday! What a week– a peak of spring, a LOT of chocolate, and the kickoff of a religious season. I don’t know about you, but I need a good stretch, a walk outside, a glass or two of wine, and a face mask…
For this first Friday on the blog, I’d like to introduce my first feature– Friday Five. Five things from around the web to get you through to that 5 o’clock bell.
Enjoy, follow links down the rabbit hole– and then on to the weekend!
- This is an old recipe from Joy, but a new try for me! It turned out wonderfully and to much acclaim (I topped it with fresh strawberries for the extra Valentine’s kick it wanted)
- Happy Tax Season! What kind of person are you– have you already filed your taxes or are you waiting until April 14?
To highlight my Type-A personality: I’ve already received my federal refund! Hooray!
- A visual delight— I love having this account pop up in my feed. It hits all the right aesthetic and symmetry-loving feels.
- Burlesque Bingo, you say? Sounds GREAT, Indianapolis!
- Did someone send you flowers this week? If not, did you buy flowers for yourself this week? Girl, treat yo’self. And keep those blooms looking great a little longer.
So what’s your weekend plan? I’m planning naps, perhaps a manicure, and a healthy dose of The West Wing. #whatsnext, amiright?!