Okay, here’s the last 10 on my list!
21. Go camping This is a goal for personal growth, because confession: I hate camping. I haven’t done it since middle school. So I want to try, at least one night. Someone send bug spray and an air mattress!
22. Do a cross stitch And we’re back to the art theme! Also a trying something new theme. I have a hoop, I have thread, I have a needle. I just want to do one, ya know?
23. Eat at an Iron Chef’s restaurant This I’ve done once before, at an amazing Argentine place in Chicago (Rural Society, now closed). I don’t even know how to find these, anyone have a suggestion?
24. Find a volunteer project I’m volunteering to help with a local track meet this spring. I’d like to find some more things like this to do, maybe with local kids.
25. Go to a state I’ve never been to And we’ve returned to travel– maybe I can do a combo platter with this and the mountains and/or ocean. I’ve got a few places that meet the requirements
26. Put up a Little Free Library I always think these are so cool! My plan is either in the neighborhood I live in or the one I work in. I’d rather do the neighborhood I work in, because it’s a little more low-income and resource-poor, but I’m afraid once I left, it wouldn’t be maintained. The one in my home neighborhood, I could at least keep an eye on. Stay tuned.
27. Eat 30 pieces of cake and document them! This is a recent discovery– I. LOVE. CAKE. It’s my new go-to as a comfort food. So I’ll be eating 30 pieces of cake (NOT in one sitting) and taking pictures. Again, stay tuned. And probably follow my instagram, that’s likely where they’ll be posted.
28. Ride for a Reason This is a charity bike ride I was challenged to do; my sister and her hubby did it last year. Plus, exercise. I hear it’s good for you.
29. Find a set of sheets I love This is a tricky one. I’m particular, because I LOVE prints on sheets, especially floral prints. Which seem to be either very hard to find or very expensive. I don’t mind expensive, but at some of these prices, shouldn’t they wash themselves?!
30. Try on every hat I see (within reason). The goal of this is to find out once and for all– am I a hat person? This may also be documented on instagram. Within reason.
So there you have it– the 30 things I’d like to do from May 28, 2018-May 27, 2019. It should be a fun year full of pushing myself and trying new (or retrying old) things! I’ll keep things updated as I go along. I know you’re dying to know.