Yesterday was a long day, made longer by staying up late to finish a book (yay!) Today was a restful day and not one of any deep contemplation. Church was nice, I ate leftover curry, and me and the kitties napped. I thought about skipping the blog today, but that would not bode well for the rest of my challenge, so here I am with a thing of little substance. A glimpse into my google history:
- Movie times to 2 different theaters– I recognized none of the titles except of one playing at 9:55pm. What.
- Ebola vs. E. coli– they sound alike but wreck you in different ways
- Bodies in Barrels podcast– True crime love
- Exit West– to make sure I spelled the author’s name correctly (Mohsin Hamid)
- Taylor Swift– I’m undecided about her as a person, but she makes really catchy music!
- Gyms near me– ugh.
- Opening a Roth IRA– these past 2 reek of New Years Resolutions, huh?
What’s your most recent Google? Do you dare?