This week was FULL– of FUN! From a jazzy time at the Jazz Kitchen, to a much-needed massage and wine session with my MT, and tonight– the Star Spangled Symphony. Other than those very fun things, I’ve had some proper down time, I’ve started planting things in my yard, and I just generally feel a bit more settled. Whew.
- If you see my comment on this page, it’s true. I teared up. I needed to hear these “so what“s and say a few of my own.
- Impostor Syndrome? A few of these books have now made it on my “to read” list, which just keeps getting longer. Guess I’m going to have to live forever to get all these books read!
- I’ll be honest, I’m a little bit cheap. As in– I only buy Anthropologie when there’s a sale on sale. Which– there is! Enjoy.
- This article inspired me to reach out to the author of a book I’m currently reading. It was just a few lines to say how much I was enjoying her work. Who would you reach out to, just to say you love their stuff? It might go a long way.
- Routines. Love them? Hate them? With my anxiety, I tend to thrive on routine. But I also am easily bored. So I need structure but freedom within the structure…? I don’t know, I’m a complicated person. (Sidenote: The first question of 6 is one I think of frequently– What kind of person do I want to be? It’s helped me make a lot of decisions in the past few years)
This weekend, I’m finishing up foster training a month earlier than I thought I would, going to a church brunch (helloooo, mingling anxiety), and anticipating the delivery of my new shed! It should be an equal balance of exciting and relaxing– hope yours turns out the same!