What a hot, sticky week! It started with my 30th birthday (yay!) and ended with us in JUNE! Crazy how fast things are flying by. Stick around, summer. But maybe a couple of degrees cooler? So I can leave the house a time or two?
- Tomorrow, you should sleep in. It’s good for your health.
- Take a break– even a quick one. See the theme I’m going with? We’re getting older, it’s time to learn the art of chilling. I’m getting older– but I can lay around like a boss! (do we still say “like a boss”? is this what it is to get old?)
- Got your money on your mind like I do? I’m changing careers and saving up for some awesome trips– it’s all going to be do-able, but it’s been on my mind a lot. What I am a newbie on, though, is investments. I haven’t done any investments since my mom put money in CDs at the bank for me– it served me well, back when they were actually getting good interest. Some resources for getting started wouldn’t hurt.
- Do people change? I definitely think they can, but the reason can never be another person (if you want it to stick). You gotta do it for you. That’s my opinion, anyways.
- I’m glad to know I’m not the only one with a floral obsession. Seriously, stick a flower on it and I will wear it or stick it in my house. And, despite what this article says– there is never too much floral. So there.
Happy weekend, all! Also, if anyone is free to mow my yard– I have a beer with your name on it!