This has been a muggy Indiana summer week– in the middle of May, no less! But the weather is appreciated, as it facilitated a great Mother’s Day with family, a small group grilled pizza baking session, and a few evenings on the front porch.
- I’ve already got an occasion in mind to make several pans of these Strawberry Pie Bars. You can make them several days in advance, too. Perfect.
- I, too, have a deep love and affection for my female friends. As the perpetual single gal, I’ve looked to my girl friends all my life for the companionship I need. Things have changed and lives have grown, and I am so so thankful for my friends. Amen.
- This list of children’s books promoting acceptance and inclusivity makes me happy. I can’t wait to pick up a few of these to read with my niece when she’s old enough.
- Okay, okay. I’ve got babies on the brain. I know it’s not Mother’s Day anymore, but I’ve had a recent influx of children in my life and I love it. I’ve always wanted to be a mom and it hasn’t happened for me (yet). The idea of being a single mom is scary, but it’s definitely something I would consider doing.
- And last but NOT least– a Royal Wedding Viewing party. Will you be up? I will be curled up on my couch with my kitties and a mug of tea. We fancy.
Also, if you’re in Indianapolis, I’m opening up more availability for massage appointments. Come see me and get a relaxing massage!