I just want to say that I didn’t rearrange these 30 things after I first wrote them, so they’re in no particular order. But I supposed the first 10 things are what immediately popped into my head, and these next ten are things I had to think about for a bit.
11. Only buy clothes secondhand This one I’ve done before, I usually buy from ThredUp which I love and have gotten some GREAT deals on!
12. Lion tattoo I have an artist in mind, but she’s booked out pretty far and hasn’t replied to my submission yet. So… this one might be postponed until she can get me in (I’m not going to link to her because I’m not trying to put her on blast or anything). But I guess even if it’s 2019, I’ll still be 30 for a while. So this might still fall into the year.
13. Compost This one I’ve also done before, but in an apartment was hard. I had a plastic box under my kitchen sink with holes poked in the top! It worked, because things naturally decompose, but it always stayed so soggy. But now I have a yard! I can have a whole pile, with air to keep it dry! Hooray!
14. See the ocean I’m not sure where. So this will take some doing, or planning, or maybe just a spur of the moment thing. Anyways, it’s an attempt to temporarily vacate the Midwest
15. See some mountains Again, the Midwest doesn’t have one of these. What I’m really saying is take a trip somewhere— which is something I haven’t done for a minute!
16. Read 30 books This started at 12, then moved up to 15, and then I decided to stick with the 30 theme. I’m a quick reader, so this is totally doable. I think.
17. Explore more with bodywork This one I need to amend a bit, only because I’m back with massage therapy again, and my state license didn’t expire as quickly as I thought– yay! So I’m picking back up with this on Saturdays until I’m out of my office job. (Again, not linking this one, but if you live in the Indy area and need a massage, feel free to privately message me)
18. Use every page in sketchbook This is my goal to art more. I know that creativity breeds creativity, so this is just another avenue, hopefully to drive my writing a bit more, too…
19. Create outline for a novel …which I hope will lead me to THIS. I’ve always wanted to write, especially a novel. I have half-ideas, but I’m hoping to actually sit down and flesh them out a bit. Just to get a complete idea out there.
20. Buy a piece of art I love I already have several of these. But who doesn’t need more art in their lives?! I know I have plenty of wall space just begging to be zhushed.