All this rain and I’ve honestly been a bit of a grumpasaurus. You too? But I finally DID get a haircut and I’m eagerly anticipating a little one via my sister. So, things are looking good ahead.
- What’s your passion? Where do you spend your energy? This has been a big question I’ve been ruminating on for a while, realizing I’m tired of spending my energy on other people’s goals. This is a solid read.
- Do you journal? Bullet journal? Some other form of connecting with yourself? I’ve always been a bit hit-or-miss on journaling, but I started Bullet Journaling and I’ve taken off like a house on fire. I LOVE it. And I think it’s helped me feel more connected to myself and my mind than I have been for a long time. There will be posts later on Bullet Journals, don’t you worry.
- OMG. I love several of these books already, and didn’t even know they were making Where’d You Go, Bernadette? into a movie! So excited! Time to get to reading some of these others, too. I always love adding to my To Be Read list!
- Need some moody, floral inspo? Check out this Insta that I LOVE.
- I got solidly excited about this project when I found out about it just a few days ago. I’m not in the realm of being good enough to submit. But maybe with practice, I’ll get up the courage!
Happy weekend, friends! And wish my sister a safe and healthy delivery (whenever beeb decides to show his/her little face!)